Designed for large turf areas, its radius of 16.2 m to 29 m is ideal for parks, sports fields, synthetic turf, athletic fields and race tracks. Featuring patented TruJectory™ allows for the fine tuning of nozzle stream height from 7°-30° to ensure wind resistance and negate overspray.
- Trujectory adjustment from 7° to 30°
- Back nozzle capability to suit sports fields requirements
- Part and Full Circle in one sprinkler
- Effluent options available
Trujectory Adjustment from 7° to 30°
Fine tunes nozzle spray height, helps provide true head-to-head coverage and compensates for windy conditions.
Allows you to adjust the riser position in the body with no disassembly. Simply pull up the riser and ratchet it to the precise position you want to water.
Three Nozzle Configuration
Provides better distribution uniformity, nozzle flexibility and system efficiency.
Constant Velocity Drive
Provides reliable rotation speed regardless of the pressure.
- 16.2m – 29.0m at 25° trajectory
- 53 – 233 Lpm
- Full/Part-circle in one sprinkler
- Full-circle: 360° unidirectional clockwise rotation
- Part-circle: 40° – 330°
3 minutes +/- 30 seconds
- 25mm FBSP
Recommended Operating Pressure Range:
- 340-690 kPa
- 9 main, 3 intermediate, 1 inner
TruJectory™ Nozzle Trajectory Adjustment:
- 7° to 30°
Standard Check Valve:
- 3m elevation
- Body Height: 254mm
- Overall Height: 317mm
- Retracted Height: 216mm
- Pop-Up Height: 102mm
- Exposed Cap Diameter: 56mm