The Perrot LVZE pop-up sprinkler is ideal for watering parks and sports grounds and large turf areas. Capable of achieving a throw of up to 21.6 m. Featuring Perrots proven impact drive system, the LVZE sprinkler works in a wide variety of water sources.
- Proven impact drive technology allows the use of a wide variety of water sources
- Nozzle with diffuser pin for quick and easy sprinkler throw adjustment
- Part and Full Circle sprinkler models
- Top accessibility to all critical components for easy maintenance without digging
Anti Back-Splash Lever Arm
Anti back-splash lever arm ensures that water from the lever arm is directed parallel to the main jet. This will avoid any unwanted overspray especially in part circle applications.
Full Circle (K) & Part Circle (W)
LVZE is available in full and full/part circle models:
- Full Circle (K) – factory pre-set 360° arc
- Part Circle (W): 30 – 330° – via arc adjustment springs and 360° – by lifting the trip lever
Proven Impact Drive
Perrot impact drive technology ensures an uninterrupted flow path that allows the use of a wide variety of water sources.
Maintenance on the sprinkler can be performed from the top of the sprinkler without the need for digging.
- 4.8, 5.2, 6, 7 and 8 mm
- 350 – 600 kPa
- 18.3 m
- 54.3 Lpm
- 25 mm (1”) BSPF