The Perrot P2S Piston Drive Sprinkler has been designed with a focus on performance. Capable of a maximum throw of up to 55 m, the P2S is an ideal solution for sports fields where they can be installed around the outer perimeter of the playing surface. They are also ideal for use in agriculture and for dust suppression applications due to their long throw and fast rotation speed.
- Innovative nozzle technology delivers high uniformity
- Low maintenance piston drive provide a smooth vibration free continuous rotation
- The combination of high flows and fast (adjustable) rotation speeds allows for quick cooling of synthetic sports
- Part and Full Circle in one sprinkler
Innovative Nozzle Technology
P2S nozzle design minimises water turbulence, which helps to maintain stream exit speed at the nozzle outlet. This results in a longer throw, reduced flows and high distribution uniformity.
Reduced Watering Time
A combination of high flows and fast (adjustable) rotation speeds allows for quick cooling of synthetic sports fields and is ideal for use in agriculture and dust suppression systems. P2S features adjustable rotation speeds of 50 – 120 seconds for a 180° arc.
Easy to Adjust
- The P2S is a Full/Part Circle sprinkler.
- Part Circle (30 – 330°) – via arc adjustment springs.
- Full Circle (360°) – remove arc adjustment spring stops.
Low Maintenance Piston Drive
A fully enclosed piston drive system presents a smooth vibration free continuous rotation.
- 16, 20 and 24 mm
- 5 mm
- 400 – 800 kPa
- 35 – 55 m
- 36 – 1011 L/Min
- 2½” BSP Female