From multi-season row crops to permanent irrigation systems, Neptune PC provides a highly accurate, durable and cost-effective drip irrigation solution. The Pressure Compensating mechanism provides uniformity over long runs and changing topographies. The wide cross-section labyrinth creates maximum turbulence in the water to keep debris in suspension and the self-flushing diaphragm prevents debris build-up. Neptune is also available in Non-Drain, to improve irrigation efficiency for short and frequent irrigation cycles particularly on undulating terrains.
- Wide cross-section emitter labyrinth reduces the risk of blockages
- Silicon diaphragm for best performance and longevity
- Low CV for uniform discharge over wide pressure range
- Durable and chemical resistant polyethylene emitter Tested to ISO 9261 Standards
Heavy wall dripline
Extruded in Australia for Australian conditions, Neptune™ heavy wall dripline is manufactured with UV stabilised LDPE tube for multi-season application. The easy-to-identify black tube with light blue stripe is built with high quality materials for added resistance to chemicals used in agriculture.
Particularly suited to pulse irrigation and in systems installed on sloping terrain. Water is retained within the dripline as pressure drops on system shut down and then allows irrigation to commence immediately as pressure increases when the system starts up again. This reduces the time taken to pressurise the line, resulting in lower water usage and energy costs.
Highly accurate and uniform distribution of water and nutrients over long run lengths or changing topographies.
The wide cross-section labyrinth creates maximum turbulence in the water to keep debris in suspension and the self-flushing diaphragm allows them to pass through the emitter harmlessly, reducing the risk of blockages and maintenance costs.
Operating Pressure Range:
- 15.4 and 19.0 mm I.D.: 100 – 350 kPa
- 20.8 mm I.D.: 100 – 325 kPa
- 25 mm I.D.: 100 – 300 kPa
- 1.2, 1.5 & 2.4 Lph
- 0.3 – 1.0 m
- 15.4, 19.0, 20.8 & 25.0 mm
- 0.63, 0.9 & 1.0 mm
- 1.2 Lph: 150 mesh / 100 micron
- 1.5 & 2.4 Lph: 120 mesh / 130 micron