- Diameters made to suit Australian standard fittings, plus selected imported fittings
- Large pre-entry filter area helps to screen water-borne particles
- High clogging resistance
Heavy Wall Dripline
Extruded in Australia for Australian conditions, DripMaxx® heavy wall dripline is manufactured with UV stabilised LDPE tube for multi-season application. Built with high quality materials for added resistance to chemicals used in agriculture.
Highly accurate and uniform distribution of water and nutrients over long run lengths or changing topographies.
Emitter design allows debris to pass through the emitter harmlessly, at the beginning and end of each irrigation cycle, reducing the risk of blockages and maintenance costs.
- 19 mm, 21 mm, 25 mm
- 19 mm, 20.8 mm, 25 mm
- 1.2, 1.6, 2.1, 3.5 Lph
Standard Wall Thickness:
- 19 mm – 0.9 mm, 21 mm – 0.9 mm, 25mm – 1 mm
- 50-350 kPa
Minimum Recommended Pressure:
- 350 kPa (0.9 mm wall), 325 kPa (0.9 mm wall), 300 kPa (1 mm wall)
Standard Coil Length:
- 19 mm – 350 m
- 21 mm – 350 m
- 25 mm – 300 m
- Non-standard lengths for qualifying order
Standard Emitter Spacings:
- 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.75, 0.9,1.0 m