The NEW Toro Aqua-Traxx Azul premium drip tape offers an innovative emitter design that protects the labyrinth from debris and maximises clog resistance and performance. Now you get the same great quality and performance you expect from Aqua-Traxx with even more clog resistance and less worry. For Aqua-Traxx Azul design help, check out our AquaFlow design software.
- Enhanced clog resistance with 120 mesh filtration requirement
- Greater filtration area with patent-pending multi-stage filters
- Optimised flow passages further resist clogging
- Available in 0.49, 0.76 and 1.02 Lph emitter flow rates
- The same superior quality and processes as the original Aqua-Traxx
Innovative emitter design with patent-pending multi-stage filters and greater filtration area, maximises clog resistance. The precision-moulded emitters promote uniform output and accurate delivery of water and nutrients to improve crop quality and yields.
Larger cross section and optimised flow passage design creates maximum turbulence for clog resistance.
Driplines are only available in heavier wall thicknesses and are more costly at closer emitter spacings. Aqua-Traxx® Azul provides a wider range of wall thicknesses to meet all crop requirements without the premium.
The same superior manufacturing precision and consistency as the original Aqua-Traxx for durability and reliability.