The all-new Lynx Smart Satellite features a familiar look but is designed to improve performance and reliability. Picking up where the accomplished Network VP left off, the Lynx Smart Satellite adds enhanced communications with the Lynx Central Control System and integration with field sensors to further complement your decision making. Lynx Smart Satellite is also fully compatible with Network VP and Network 8000 systems as an addition or replacement.
- Faster microprocessor and increased memory for high performance
- Corrosion-resistant metals and simplified power distribution contribute to greater reliability
- Designed to integrate with the new Sensor Input Kit to enhance decision making
- LED Indicators confirmation of normal function and diagnostic information to assist with troubleshooting
Designed for Performance
Faster microprocessor and increased memory for high performance today and the capacity for future enhancements tomorrow.
Enhanced Wireless Communications
New digital radio with an integrated modem provides improved communication signal integrity, new diagnostic information, and control options.
Optional Sensor Input Kit
Designed to integrate with the new Sensor Input Kit, allowing either local or Lynx Central response to information from anywhere on the course.
Updated User Interface
Familiar arrow buttons and selector knob navigate the menu options in a larger backlit six-line display. Manual and diagnostic operations are easy, productive and intuitive.
- Input Power: 108 VAC to 132 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.20 amps (no load) 115 VAC, 1.2 amps (max. load) 115 VAC
- 216 VAC to 264 VAC, 50 Hz, 0.10 amps (no load) 230 VAC, 0.60 amps (max. load) 230 VAC
Number of Stations:
- 16-64 stations in 16 station increments; individual station control and the ability to run up to 32 stations simultaneously
- 24 VAC: 3.0 amps (max. total load)