Lynx® Smart Module 2-Wire Control System
The Lynx Smart Module 2-Wire Control System uses innovative technology to provide an irrigation solution that is reliable and efficient. Using a 2-wire path to communicate to buried control units, the system reduces the costs associated with traditional valve wire bundles and provides a solution that is vandal resistant, easy to install and easy to expand.
- Increased diagnostics provides greater visibility into the overall health of the irrigation system
- Apply water with one-second resolution, the exact amount of water is placed exactly where it’s needed
- Lynx Smart Hub provides added security, programmability and sensing benefits
- Toro INFINITY® and FLEX800™ Series sprinkler models have an integrated 2-wire module option for easy installation
Provides information faster than other two-wire brand, reducing test times from minutes to seconds and providing greater visibility into the overall health of the irrigation system.
Apply water with one-second resolution. The exact amount of water is placed exactly where it’s needed.
Best in class surge protection to help weather the storm. It works with the Lynx Smart Hub, which protects the flow managed irrigation schedule, even in the event of a central failure, if the central is down. Best in class broadband lightning protection.
Built-in diagnostics automatically let you know if there are any problems. The wire path check quickly confirms that the whole system is operational.
- 88-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 40 VAC max
- Output power: 75 VA max, Class 2, SELV