Engineered to provide superior water application for under tree and vine installations.With large droplet size, the Waterbird sprinklers are less susceptible to wind effects and the low angle of throw maximises the application of water and nutrients to the root system.
Toro has been leading the way for over 40 years with the Waterbird® Mini Sprinklers, designed, engineered and fully manufactured in Australia, our range of Australian made agricultural mini-sprinklers is the result of continuous consultation between engineers, growers and dealers to minimise water consumption whilst increasing yield.
- Engineered to provide superior water distribution for under tree and vine installations
- Colour coded nozzles by flow rate for easy identification
- Proven robust frame design for long field life
- Snap Fit bearing provides easy field disassembly and maintenance
Superior Water Distribution
Aerofoil shaped frame minimises dry spots for superior water distribution pattern.
Anti-insect/dust proof spinner retracts to protect the nozzle when not in operation.
Large droplet size being less susceptible to wind effects. Low angle of throw maximises under foliage penetration.
Available with snap-off deflector for irrigating young trees.
Fully assembled models available with pre-installed tube and stake.
- 10 mm MBSP/NPT
Recommended Pressure Range:
- 100 – 200 kPa
- Frame, bearing and nozzle: Acetal
- Spinner: Nylon