The patented INFINITY™ Series sprinklers are designed to save you time and money. Whether you choose a Toro Satellite or 2-wire control system the patented SMART ACCESS™ design enables you to add new technology for decades to come. You won’t need to invest in new sprinklers as technology advances. The INFINITY Series is built for flexible expansion, not replacement, to keep your course looking its best and your golfers playing.
- The industries largest and most flexible nozzle selection allows you to put the precise amount of water exactly where you need it
- 2-wire module accessible from the top for LSM module retrieval, system troubleshooting and system repairs without digging
- Ratcheting Riser aligns part circle quickly and easily or adjust watering locations to suit seasonal needs
- Future proof your investment, Smart Access® compartment provides room to grow whatever the future holds. Getting smarter without digging!
Provides top accessibility to all critical components.
- No digging or unsightly turf repair scars
- Pilot valve removable with water “ON”
- Lynx® Smart Module (LSM)
- No buried wire splices or ground faults
- Replaceable cover if damaged
- Increased labor efficiency
- Lower long term cost of ownership
- Customisable marker
Stainless Steel Valve Seat
Eliminates body damage from rocks and debris. This in-destructible stainless steel seat is moulded to the body and virtually eliminates body replacements due to seat damage.
TruJectory™ Adjustment of the main nozzle (Optional)
From 7°-30° patented feature in 1 degree increments puts water where you want it for maximum distribution uniformity. Adjust from the top of the sprinkler in seconds, wet or dry. This flexibility lets you tackle every obstacle on the course; wind, trees, bunkers, mounds and more.
True Part and Full-Circle in One - 40° - 330° Part Circle and 360° Full Circle (Optional)
These sprinklers can be 360° full circle today and part circle tomorrow allowing you to simply and economically adjust the area of coverage to match your seasonal needs or meet water rationing mandates.
Constant Velocity Full Circle Drive (Optional)
Ensures consistent rotation speeds when matched with station run times for even water application across the coverage area every time you water.
Hot Spot Watering (Optional)
Nozzle base can be turned in either direction and held to put down as much water as needed, precisely where you want it. Standard on all Toro Part circle Golf rotors!