- Tough glass-filled nylon and stainless steel construction
- Fabric-reinforced EPDM diaphragm and seat designed to work in virtually all water applications
- Patent-pending active cleansing technology for superior valve performance
- Self-aligning bonnet to ensure correct installation
- Effluent options available
Durable Glass-Filled Nylon
Ensures the P-220 can operate at pressures up to 1515 kPa.
Active Cleansing Technology (ACT™)
Industry’s first active scrubber valve cleans continuously whereas competitive valves only clean on opening and closing.
Rugged Internal Plastic and Stainless Steel Parts
Scrubber fan, nut and metering system are designed with marine and aerospace plastics and metals which make them resistant to water treated with chlorines and ozones
Precise Pressure Regulation Option
Compact EZReg® dial-design technology ensures precise downstream pressure for optimising sprinkler head performance.
Completely Serviceable and Retrofitable
Diaphragm assembly may be replaced or retrofitted to previous models.
19 – 1135 Lpm
- 10-220 PSI (.7 – 15.2 BAR) Max
- DC Latching
- 0.40 amps
- Spike Guard 0.12 amps
- 0.20 amps
- Spike Guard 0.10 amps
- 1″ (2.5 cm)
- 1 1/2″ (3.8 cm)
- 2″ (5 cm)
- 3″ (7.5 cm)
Burst Pressure Safety Rating:
- 750 psi (51.7 BAR)
- Angle, Inline/Globe
Minimum Pressure Differential:
- 10 psi (.7 BAR)
- Glass-filled Nylon