Moulded using Proportionally Balanced Cross Section (PBX) technology, Aqua-Traxx provides unmatched clog resistance, durability and uniform output.
The PBX technology and extra-large flow path optimises turbulence and maximises clogging resistance. The precise balance between this large flow path and the highly turbulent flow provides greater reliability and more uniform output.
- Emitter spacing options for all soils
- Widest selection of flow rates
- Accurate delivery of water and fertiliser
- Superior clogging resistance
- Seamless construction for durability
- Over 97 percent manufacturing consistency – the best in the industry
For best results use with Toro Pro-Loc™ fittings
- Designed and moulded with the PBX Advantage for increased durability, clog resistance and uniform output
- Available in three diameters and six wall thicknesses, including more-affordable 5/8” (16 mm) 6 mil and 7/8” (22 mm) 8 mil.
- Most flow rates require just 140-mesh (105 micron) filtration.
- Easily identifiable double blue stripe to aid in correct installation.
- Each coil laser etched with code and manufacture date for easy infield identification.
- Precision laser incised outlet slit provides superior accuracy and consistency.